K4C’s fruitful partnership with Mountains of the Moon University (MMU) dates back over 5 years. It was formalised in January 2014 in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between K4C and the University of Salford (in the UK) and Kabarole District Health Office and MMU (in Western Uganda). The aim of the partnership was to improve the efficacy of partnership working between the 4 organisations and ensure the alignment of activities, aims and objectives. We have worked together on a number of project over recent years, some of which are detailed below:
- Designing and Implementing New Degree Programmes in Nursing Midwifery
- Hosting MMU Students on Field Placements
- Supporting MMU Staff Fellowships in the UK
- Supporting the Hand Hygiene Project
- Supporting the Ethical Elective Placement Project
This page is currently being updated – please check back in January 2017 for updates!